- Strip & fitter for our body shop (MET Technician)
- Vehicle Prepper
- Panel Beater
When the founders, Tom and Harry, built Chichester Cars ltd, it was based on some very simple ideals: Customer Service, and obsessive attention to detail. It began as a small, but professional outfit. Over the last half a decade, Chichester Cars ltd has developed into the leading automotive repair business in West Sussex, creating our own phenomenal story, and we want you to be a part of it.
Purpose of the role:
As a member of the Chichester Cars Ltd workshop team, you will be working to continue the outstanding reputation that has been built up through years of dedication and hard work. The successful candidate will take on responsibility very early on and work closely with the managing director in ensuring the continued success of the business.
- Assisting in the co-ordination of simultaneous vehicle repairs in an effective and intelligent manner, managing conflicting priorities to tight deadlines
- Develop good working relationships with members of the core workshop team, to ensure quick resolution of problems and technical issues
- Repairing scratches and dents to a high standard on nearly new and used cars
- Preparing vehicles to be re-sprayed including filling, sanding, priming, wet and dry flatting and masking
Here at Chichester Cars our high standards are proven by our BSI Kitemark for Vehicle Damage Repair. Originally based at first on the publicly available specification PAS 125, from 2014, on the full British standard BS 10125, it’s only given to repairers who have the technical competence, the management systems and procedures to operate and perform to the highest standards.
We believe the BSI Kitemark standard endorses the correct standards, covering all aspects required to deliver consistent levels of quality to ensure customer satisfaction and safety is delivered in every repair. To be considered candidates must be qualified with the valid certificates in place.
- Team player
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Well organised with strong prioritisation skills
- Capable of taking initiative and working autonomously
- Working hours will be Monday to Friday (except Bank Holidays), 6am to 4pm, with a 30 minute break.
We recognise that we can only achieve our vision with the dedication and collaboration of our superb employees. It is our aim to become the employer of choice within automotive industry. We would greatly encourage you to view our website, www.chichestercarsltd.co.uk, as well as our Facebook and Instagram pages, to gain an understanding of our business as a whole, and our pride in our work.
At Chichester Cars Ltd, we are constantly looking to improve. To become the employer of choice we are always looking to develop our employee offerings. We currently offer a range of benefits to employees at all levels of the business including Contributory Pension Scheme, inclusive uniform, and 20 days holiday, as well as Bank Holidays to yourself. We also offer a range of discounts with our partner organisations.
Should you wish to get in touch, please email email@example.com.
Thank you for considering us.